In the current scenario of home security needs, there are different types of wireless cameras in the market fulfilling those needs up to great extents. One such budget friendly wireless camera is Blink Cameras.
Blink is one of the cheap and budget friendly cameras which are wireless uses wifi to live-stream the data and a pair of AA batteries as power source. Aint that cool tech? Yes, it is.
Why Blink Cameras?
People are worried about monitoring various areas in their home and setting up the cameras all over the places with running wires is cumbersome.
Blink cameras are roughly 2-3 inches in size and are portable on the go. You can set them up wherever you want and can quickly swapping them easily.
Blink cameras can be recharged easily with an available USB port on the back panel. A pair of AA lithium batteries can run the cameras roughly two years.
The price of blink cameras is very less if compared to other competing wireless cameras like Arlo, Ring, Icamera, Canary, Ismartalert and much more.
SEE ALSO: Android secret codes
- No monthly subscription charges, no hidden charges
- Wifi base sync system won’t intercept with other household wifi networks.
- Every customer gets limited storage; one can save up to 750-1500 events based on the time limit they kept for each event.
- A wide angle of 110º (degrees) is much enough to view the entire room.
- Night focus is better with its illuminating led.
- App is available on both android and ios platforms.
- Camera shield isn’t Waterproof (made of plastic) and not dust-resistant.
- No humidity controlled images. Temperature can affect the picture quality.
- No live pan or tilt options available.
- No ethernet cable, the USB port may be useful to store data as an option in future.
- No geofencing option to regulate the cameras depth of motion tracking.
- A web app is not yet available.
SEE ALSO: speed up firefox