Gameloft which is well known for its Racing Series Games which has been released under title Asphalt. Now, they have released a new game in Asphalt Series, Asphalt Xtreme. It’s the latest version from Gameloft, last Asphalt game ( Asphalt 8: Airborne ) turned out to be a huge hit with over 1 Billion Downloads and rated 4.5 with over 6 Million Reviews.
Asphalt Xtreme – It’s Time to get Xtreme
If you are a hardcore gamer or played earlier versions of Asphalt, the one common thing is that all the race in the games is that they are played on the track. But in this Xtreme version, they have off road racing with tracks filled with snow & dirt.
The central theme of the games is to get Xtreme, so they have featured some hard tracks which involve Snow & dirt Along with modified cars, trucks, etc.
READ ALSO: Aptoide Apk – An Alternative to Play Store
Features of Asphalt Xtreme
- The Game is Preloaded with 35 cars which include SUV and rally cars.
- No Rules because there is no Road
- There is seven off-road vehicle type which is deemed to give a fresh & unique look to the game.
- Has support to Online Multiplayer and can handle up to eight players ( Devices ) at once. It’s available on both Android & IOS.
- The Race tracks are set up at some of the stunning location from all over the world which includes the lush jungles of Phuket in Thailand, glaciers of Svalbard, the industrial might of Detroit’s steel mills, the dunes of the Nile Valley & more.
- Pre-loaded with some wide range of customization options to the vehicle.
- There are five game modes, 400+ Career events, 500+ Mastery challenges, Limited-Time Events and more on the way.
- The Game required Android 4.0 & above and its over 0.95 GB of Size.
- Here is the Android Play Store link to the Game – Asphalt Xtreme Android
- Here is the link to Apple App store to the Game – Asphalt Xtreme IOS