Many of us have wondered how to partition windows HDD beyond a threshold level.We all are familiar about how an HDD is partitioned but initially it will not be partitioned to the desired level.It has a thresh-hold level beyond which it cannot be partitioned.But chill..there is an easy way of partitioning in which you will be able to partition the HDD to the desired level.
Steps to Partition Windows HDD ( beyond Threshold level )
Just follow the below steps and in the end you will be able to partition the HDD to the desired size.
- Step-1, Go to control panel and in the search box at the top right corner type “restore” you will get the following screen and click on create a restore point.
SEE ALSO: best torrent sites
- Step-2, After clicking on create restore point you will see a screen like this
- Step-3, On this, you will see that the system protection is ON you need to disable it.Now click on System and after that click on configure.BE CAUTIOUS DON’T CLICK ON ANYTHING ELSE.
SEE ALSO: iap cracker
- After step -2 you will see a screen like the above change the above setting to Disable system protection you will be given a prompt click on YES and click on Apply to proceed.
- Now you will be able to partition the HDD to the desired size without any constraints.
SEE ALSO: iTube Apk Download
- DON’T FORGET TO ENABLE THE SYSTEM PROTECTION AFTER THE PARTITION IS COMPLETED IF NOT ENABLED MAY NOT BE RESTORED.
I hope this helps you to partition the HDD in windows beyond the threshold level. If you have any doubts or struck in any step, let us know through comments, we will help it out. Share this article in social networking sites and help us grow.