After Microsoft’s Surface Studio and Samsung’s ArtPC Pulse release Apple stepped up the game and release it’s all new Apple MacBook Pro 2016 on 27th October 2016 at Apple’s Headquarters. It comes in 13-inch and 15-inch models. It might be considered as an end to Apple’s MacBook Air series.
Apple tries to re-innovate their products by adding generous specs from the market. People are taunting Apple for their new MacBook Pro release. Know the reasons for reading this article altogether.
Apple MacBook Pro 2016 Design
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]
- This new notebook has a unique feature called as Touch Bar (A new retina OLED strip comes in the place of functional keys of the keyboard).
- Incredibly thin up to 17% thinner than the previous generation in both models, with the brightest retina display ever built.
- The new retina display has this newly designed LED spectrum which projects through a metal oxide. It features the brightest LED backlighting, 67% more contrast ration, 25%more colors.
- Their new optimized keyboard or so-called butterfly keyboard is accurate, efficient. Up to 4x more key stability resulting in better response to the clicks.
- This new notebook got larger force touch trackpad up to 2x larger than the previous version for a whole range of gestures.
READ ALSO: Some of the Google Gravity Tricks to know about.
MacBook Pro 2016 Tech Specs
Aesthetic Features to Look Over:
Touch-Bar: Apple is so futuristic that they even fantasized and removed the traditional functional keys and escape key from top row replaced them with this new multi-touch OLED Retina display.
Touch bar is so cool to use, but there was no need of removing the traditional keys. This touch bar lets the user feel few commands readily available and can easily customizable. Commands like when you open pictures you get options to swipe in between photos, for photoshop
Commands like when you open images you get options to swipe in between photos, for Photoshop it shows up mandatory and most used tools, for messaging online and on messages you get a list of available emoji’s to use. So for each application, you boot up you get relevant controls displayed on touch bar.
Touch ID or Fingerprint reader: On to the right corner of the touch bar Apple added its Touch ID or fingerprint scanner to be precise. Even Siri is integrated into the touch bar for better access. The authentication files are secured with the T1 chipset.
Display: The new display of this MacBook is the best IPS display ever built by Apple. Its increased contrast ratio, color range, and brightness help to show much deeper vivid details.
Graphics: It packs up with ith Intel Iris Graphics 540 for 13-inch without touch bar model and Intel Iris Graphics 550 for 13-inch with touch bar model.
Intel HD Graphics 530 and Radeon Pro 455/450 with 2GB of GDDR5 memory for the 15-inch model. With an increase of 130% faster graphics, the processing gets up to 3.8GHz Turbo usage.
Pathetic Features to Look Over:
[su_list icon=”icon: hand-o-right”]
- Entire upper row got removed where the traditional functional keys are present which are more useful.
- Talking about expansions and ports, they removed SD card slot, HDMI port, the popular Mag-Safe charging port, USB type-A port. Then added only two Thunderbolt USB type-C ports for 13-inch without touch-bar variant and 4 Thunderbolt USB type-C ports for 13-inch and 15-inch with the touch-bar variant.
- And pricing is an entirely different level to discuss. They called these specs are metal body built as a premium product and curse the customers with extra bucks.
- Starting from $1499-$1999 for the 13-inch model and $2399-$2799 for a 15-inch model which is unbelievable. Nowadays Apple is becoming a showcase product.
What will you get in the box?
MacBook Pro -13 or 15 inch
61W and 87W USB-C Power Adapter for 13 and 15-inch models respectively
USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
On top of it, every Mac comes with one-year limited warranty and complimentary 90 days telephone tech support.
Removing the traditional specifications and parts before they even get obsolete is so stunning. And expecting people to get used for it is stupidity. Then manufacturing adapters and marketing them does shows their greed on the money.
The funny part is that you can connect an Andriod phone with USB type-c, but you cannot plug in a newly bought iPhone 7 and all other iPhones.
Keep Visiting TechInformerz.