Reliance jio partnered with mobile wallet company Mobikwik to provide jio phone booking from their wallet. The second stage of jio phone booking has started a few weeks ago though, the booking is only available of My jio app & their website, now you can book it via the Mobikwick app. Mobikwik became the first wallet to sell jio phones in India.
Jio Phone which is considered as the cheapest & best 4G phone which runs on Kai OS with 2.4 Inch QVGA ( 320*240 ) display. This 4G feature mobile offers you a Nano SIM Slot & packs a 512 MB RAM & 4GB Internal storage and also has a microSD card slot option which supports up to 128 GB of memory. They already crossed Samsung in feature phone segment in Q4 of 2017.
Though the booking has been an issue for all since it’s announcement. By the announcement of Mobikwik partnership, you can expect your device a bit quicker & hassle free.
Steps to Book Jio Phone in Mobikwik Wallet
First, needless to say, you need to have Mobikwik wallet & a valid account in it. Remember it’s not an online delivery service, you can just book a phone still, you need to visit store & submit proofs to get your jio phone.
- Open Mobikwik App & click on Recharge. ( Left bottom of Home Page ) or Click on the Jio phone Banner on Homepage which will be redirected details page.
- Scroll down to Other Services option ->> Phone Booking
- Fill all the necessary details & click Continue
- Proceed to Pay the amount ( Rs 1500 ) for the device.
- Click continue & place the order.
Once done you will get the confirmation msg from Jio along with details of your booking & store details where you need to collect your jio mobile. Also, check out the Mobikwik wallet for some exciting offers & discount on recharge.