The iPhone has been one of the astonishing devices that we have ever been associated with. However, a technology-based device is a device after all and it is bound to face issues. iPhone too cannot be an exception either. One of the issues that iPhone users have faced at one time or the other is the iPhone stuck with Apple logo. f you are one of those who has faced this issue in the past or even facing it right now, you are lucky enough. Because we are about to let you know how to sort this issue out.
iPhone stuck on Apple logo – What Causes it?
An iPhone stuck with Apple logo is also referred to as Black Screen issue. This is because the Apple logo will be visible on a black screen. Just the way the similar error messages on Windows are termed as the BSOD, or Blue Screen Of Death, the black screen issue on iPhone is at times known as Black Screen of Death as well.
There are several reasons that can cause your iPhone to get stuck on an Apple logo. It happens primarily when you are performing any operations that are deeply connected with the operating system.
Some of the reasons can be –
- Upgrading to the latest version of iOS.
- After jailbreaking your iPhone.
- Your iPhone can also get stuck on Apple logo after restoring your phone from iTunes.
- It can also be caused as a result of conflicting hardware or software. This normally happens when you upgrade your device and some of the installed apps may have a conflict with the new update.
When your iPhone is stuck on Apple logo, it will not let you do anything.
How To Fix an iPhone stuck on Apple Logo?
There are a few fixes you can use to recover an iPhone when it is stuck on Apple logo. Force Restart is one of the common methods you can employ to sort out the issue. However, if you are unable to fix it, you may use Dr.fone- Repair for the purpose. In fact, there are several great tools like dr.fone recovery software for iOS devices.
Download the Dr.Fone – iOS Recovery. It can be your perfect solution to sort out almost any issue on your iPhone.The best part of this tool is it does restore your iPhone and thus does not have any data loss issue.
Follow the steps here below to address the issue of Apple logo stuck on your iPhone –
- Install Dr.Fone iOS Recovery on your Windows or Mac computer.
- On the welcome screen, click on Repair.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using USB cable or lightning cable.
- Once the phone is recognized by the software, click on Start.
- The next screen will provide instructions on how to put your iPhone into DFU mode. The steps involved will depend upon your iPhone model.
- Select or enter the information about your iPhone. The information includes model, firmware and other details.
- Now, click on Download button.
- Wait till the download process is completed. It may take a while for the process to be completed.
- After the completion of the download process, the software will begin fixing your iPhone. This process will again begin to take a while for its completion. Sit back and wait till it is completed.
That should complete the fixing process. You need not worry about the data loss on your iPhone. The Dr. Fone iOS data recovery process will fix your phone without erasing any of the data on your phone.
Any Other Options To Try?
Well, the above fixes would be helpful only if your iPhone has any software issues. If the fixes cannot sort out the issue even after using a couple of methods indicated above, it could be a pointer towards the fact that it could be a hardware issue.
All-in-one iPhone transfer software for you to manage your iPhone content and transfer photos, contacts and other data from iPhone to computer for backup.
You may have to check the battery if that is a possible troublemaker. If everything fails, you may need to contact the nearest Apple Customer Care center. You may also look for an iPhone repair center. If it is a component level failure, they should be able to fix it out by replacing the faulty component.
Wondershare is a storehouse of different tools – especially meant for iOS devices(though it also has apps and tools meant for Android). In fact, you also have tools that would help you recover iPhone messages and similar other issues you may be facing.
The tips in this article should be helpful enough in sorting out the issues you may be facing. Follow the instructions carefully so that nothing does go wrong, or else you end up bricking up your phone. If you are in doubt, you may share your issues through the comments here below. We will make an attempt at answering your queries.