The All New Samsung Gear S3 will soon be out in the market. It has been officially launched in a Pre – IFA Event in Berlin, Germany on Aug 31, 2016. After a tremendous response for Samsung Gear S2, the Samsung’s Flagship Smartwatch Gear S3 will be out for the masses in a couple of weeks. This time, it is much bigger, bolder and way better than its predecessors.
Samsung has launched two various of the Smartwatch – Gear S3 Classic and Gear S3 Frontier. The Samsung Gear S3 Watch possess the quality of a premium brand wrist watch. The beauty and design of Gear S3 are something that you have never imagined. Let us see some of its features and specifications.
The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is more of a rugged sporty model which is more durable than its competitor S3 Classic version. The Samsung Gear S3 possesses an elegant and classic look and feel with more prominent and Round-Shaped Buttons.
Samsung Gear S3 Full details
With a Super AMOLED display, the Gear S3 looks and feels like a real watch but there is a lot more to it. The Bezel, Crown and the Crystal enhance the beauty and functionality of the Smartwatch.
For you convenience, the Gear App Store is offering 15 preloaded designs which can be downloaded free of cost. Now, this feature makes this Smartwatch more customizable than ever. Now, you will not be bored by the look of the Smartwatch. Whenever you get bored of one look, you can easily switch to a different theme.
Some of the designs are:
- Urban Classic
- Steps Challenge 1 and 2
- Heart Beat Hour
- Running Mode
The Samsung Gear S3 includes multiple options for the wristbands. The Gear is compatible with the usual 22 mm bands which are normally available everywhere.
SEE ALSO: Sites like Backpage For Classified Advertisements
- The Samsung Gear S3 includes a built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) that helps you explore the world without any worry of deviating from your planned route. With a battery of 380 mAh, it becomes efficient to use the Gear S3 to its maximum level.
- The Gear S3 includes a built-in Mike and a Speaker too. You don’t need to carry your phone all the time with you.
- You can directly attend the calls on the Gear S3 and talk to your friend using the built-in Microphone. However, it may need a voice calling application that is downloadable.
- Your Payments have now been made easier with this Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch. You can now fulfil your payments with NFC (Near Field Communication) and MST (Magnetic Secure Transmission) payment technologies.
- With a 4GB of Internal Memory space, now you can accompany your Music along with you. It has really sufficient space for your data and you can listen to them using a Bluetooth device.
- You can also connect your Bluetooth Headphones using the Wifi facility available in the Samsung Gear S3 device.
- Do you need an app on your Gear S3? No issues. The Gear App Store is there to help you with it. It offers more than 10,000 applications for the users to utilise the smartwatch S3 to its maximum capacity.
- Download all the apps that you cannot live without. 4 Gigabyte storage sufficient enough to store your downloaded applications.
- The Gear S3 has a Siri alternative! Yeah, now you can talk to your Gear and make it work for you. The S Voice app lets you talk to it and perform a web search, call a friend or a family member, play some music and much more.
Take control of your health with the brand new Samsung Gear S3 Smartwatch. With the all new S Health application, you can get your automatic health reports and workout sessions reports.
SEE ALSO: iTube apk
- Samsung’s Smartwatch Gear S3 works on a Tizen-based Wearable OS version 2.3.1. It includes an Exynos 7270 chipset with a dual 1.0 GHz processor which makes it more robust and powerful.
- The OS is said to be upgradable. Let us see if it gets any update or not in the near future. The Smartwatch can be managed using a Smartphone as well that runs on Android v4.4 or later.
- The S3 Smartwatch includes a 4 Gigabyte Internal Memory with a 768 Megabyte RAM Memory. This makes it sufficiently super fast for Multi-tasking and Multi-processing.
- This smartwatch supports LTE network with Wifi and an optional Embedded SIM card in it.
- It will probably include a Nano SIM card technology support and supports the latest Bluetooth version 4.2 with a high-quality NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
- This will be resistant to Water and Dust including Frontier IP68 ratings along with MIL – STD – 810G technology. The touchscreen and the display LED is extremely high quality and water resistance.
- It has a Corning Gorilla Glass SR+ which makes it much more resistant to external damages. The Gear S3 variants sport a Super AMOLED 1.3 inch display with a 360 X 360-pixel resolution (278 ppi).
- There are a variety of Sensors in the Samsung Gear S3 which includes Accelerometer, Heart Rate Monitor (HRM), Gyro Barometer, Altimeter, Speedometer and Ambient Light sensor along with some other hidden features.
- The Gear S3 has a 380 mAh battery which lasts longer than 4 days on maximum usage with a one-time full charge.
- It includes WPC Inductive Wireless Charging technology too. However, the Battery time may vary depending upon the usage and other conditions. If it is on standby mode, it will work for more than a week. So, you can take this Gear with you on a trip without any hassles of charging.
SEE ALSO: best torrent sites
The Gear S2 is being sold at a price of $400 in India and other countries. However, the Samsung Gear S3 is speculated to be sold at $450 approximately in European countries. This figure makes the selling price of Samsung Gear S3 at around Rs. 30,000 approximately.
Since, there are two different variants – Gear S3 Classic and Gear S3 Frontier, the cost of both the models would be between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 32,000 in Indian currency.
These are all the details about the design, features, specifications and price of the newly launched Samsung Gear S3. It will be available in the market in the later part of 2016. ( Maybe November ). Would like to see how this perform and after Samsung recalled its Note from the users because of battery issues.