If you are running a business, you need to task management software to organize your work, monitor priorities and progress, and manage your resources wisely. However, if you want a tool that handles your task management in addition to being a team collaboration software as well, you need Wrike’s easy project management software.
It is an all-in-one solution for project management software and a powerful team communication tool as well, making Wrike one of the best free project management apps available.
What is Wrike Project Management Tool?
Wrike is a cloud-based project management software that lets you easily create, assign and track the progress of any of your tasks.
Wrike’s award-winning product management tools make it easy for teams to work together in a single shared workspace, no matter where they’re located. Align your team around top priorities, create and assign tasks, discuss your work, and monitor progress in real time with Wrike’s cloud-based online scheduling solution.
Key Wrike Features
The popular project management tool includes some great features that help it stand out from the competition, including:
- Timeline – Wrike includes built-in Timeline software. Create and schedule tasks on the visual Gantt Chart, drag and drop tasks to reschedule or create dependencies, and set milestones. Get real-time insights into project progress and compare your current status to the original plan to see exactly where you stand and ensure you meet important deadlines.
- Live Task Description Editor – Collaboratively create and edit text with your teammates with the live editor, and watch one another make changes and updates in real time. You can attach files and documents directly to Wrike tasks, edit them without downloading, and track version history so you always know which is the latest version of a file.
- Time tracking – A built-in timer makes it easy to track exactly how much time is spent on each task or project in Wrike. It’s an easy way to gauge the performance of your employees, manage client billing, and plan time for future projects.
- Free mobile apps – In addition to the browser version, Wrike also offers free mobile apps for iOS and Android to make managing a project online easy, even if you’re on the go.
Wrike’s User Interface
Wrike’s user interface is modern and simple to navigate, making it easy for new users to learn. It’s also customizable, so your team can tailor your workspace to your specific needs.
Wrike is well known as a popular project management tool used by thousands of companies worldwide, including PayPal, Hootsuite, and PureStorage.
The Advantages of Wrike
Opting for Wrike as your project management software will accelerate your performance with little effort.
- Real-time reports. Generate visual reports based on real-time data with the click of a button. Easily share reports with executives, clients, and stakeholders without wasting time updating spreadsheets or formulas.
- Customization and Flexibility. Wrike is highly customizable. Create custom status and workflows to support the way your team already likes to work. You can also choose from one of Wrike’s subscription packages that are tailor-made for different types of teams, including Marketing Teams, Project Management Teams, and Creative Agencies.
- Task management. Assigning due dates, adjusting deadlines, and monitoring progress are quite easy with Wrike’s enhanced visibility.
Wrike Plans and Subscriptions
Wrike offers multiple subscription plans, making it a good fit for teams of any size or industry. You can review the available plans and start a free trial here.
Free Plan – It would be a plan best suited for small enterprises. You would not need to pay anything with this plan. You can use it among five members.
Professional Plan – The plan works with 5,10 or 15 members. The plan charges would be $9.8 per member per month. You will be charged annually.
Business Plan – The plan should be suitable for larger enterprises. The plan is available for up to 200 members. The pricing would be $ 24.80 per member per month. The billing would be on an annual basis.
Enterprise Plan – This is one of the advanced plans that would be apt for large organizations. The pricing would be case basis. The plan supports unlimited users.
Pros And Cons
Well, as with any software, you may come across certain shortcomings in Wrike as well. Though not a significant reason for worries, it may be a good idea to go through the good and the bad factors.
- The tool is quite easy to set up.
- You can use multiple projects with the software. You can handle virtually unlimited projects.
- Communication on Wrike is at its best. A well-integrated Email system makes it one of the best in its category.
- One of the points that go with it is its cost. The tool is a bit expensive.
- You may, at times, find the interface to be not intuitive. It may appear to be a little complicated for those who are technically not advanced.
If you are looking forward to a project management and team collaboration software that works the best with any size of an organization, Wrike should be the best one you should go with. It can integrate seamlessly with other apps and services, thus making your tasks go easy.
Moreover, the tool has mobile apps both on Android and iOS. That would mean you can work on your project management on the go. Effective customization makes it the best option for the tailor made packages for each team or task.