Chinese Smartphone manufacturer company Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4 in China. Redmi Note 4 is the successor of Redmi Note 3 which is Xiaomi’s best selling phone of the year. Xiaomi has launched MIUI 8 a few days back and the update is rolling out to supported devices. Redmi Note 4 will be the first device to feature MIUI 8 out of the box.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Specifications
- With dimensions of 151 X76 X8.35 mm and weighs about 175 grams has metal built body.
- It comes with 5.5 Full HD ( 1920*1080 pixels ) display with pixel density of 401 ppi.
- Its is powered by Media tek Helio X20 SoC processors which is a Deca Core processor clocked at 2.1 GHz.
- Available in two different options of 2 GB RAM & 3GB RAM.
- Features 13 MP Rear camera and 5 MP front Camera. Rear camera can shoot videos of 1080p resolution at 30fps.
- 2 GB RAM version will feature 16 GB internal storage whereas 3 GB RAM will have 64 GB storage. Both version will have micro SD card which has support upto 128 GB.
- The whole system is powered by a humoungous 4100 mAh battery which will be working on Android Marshmallow. Also it supports USB Type C charging.
- Has Dual sim support with 4G Volte support.
- 2 GB RAM version is priced at 136$ and 3 GB RAM version is $180. Available in mi store from August 26 2016.
First look of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 looks premium with metallic body. Most of the specifications are similar to its predecessor Redmi Note 3, the difference being the battery and the camera. At that price tag this may be the best smartphone and can provide tough competetion, all depends upon the processor performance and intial reviews about the device.